CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, April 6, 2009

Hello!

Hi, everyone. My name is Elizabeth. I am a 21 year old college student who loves reading, writing, playing video games, and crafting.

I've owned my own shop on etsy.com since July of 2008. You can find me at www.cutesyclay.etsy.com. I make a variety of accessories, jewelry, and embellishments out of clay. I guess you could say that I have a soft spot for cute things. I am also a fan of "kawaii" style, cute things with a Japanese influence or flair. Stuff like Hello Kitty, Sanrio, sweet Lolita fashion.

I thought it would be cool to feature shops from etsy and show you all the kinds of things that I like. I'll also be sure to keep you updated on my own shop, and let you know my new ideas, products, and more!

0 comments: