CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Nifty Pouches: Katiegariepy


If you're like me, when you get change after buying something, the coins go straight into the bottom of my purse. Or sometimes, I'll stick coins in my pocket, and I won't see them again until they are in the bottom of the wash. I have a wallet, but the coin slot is too much of a hassle to open and it only holds a few coins.

The solution: pouches from KatieGariepy's shop! KatieGariepy has a wide variety of pouches and coin purses in her etsy shop. She uses a variety of fun patterns and fabrics to make one of a kind bags and purses. She has an adorable acorn tote, a sweet doe coin purse, a cute Japanese leaf patterned cosmetics case, and these adorable owl pouches, along with tons of other cute things.

I have a soft spot for owls, and I love these pouches! They can hold your credit cards, IDs, bills, and coins. They come in a few different colors, and the eyes are hand painted on. How adorable! you can use these instead of a wallet, and they velcro shut so that you don't have to worry about stubborn zippers getting stuck or snaps that won't snap.

You can check out these pouches and more at KatieGariepy's shop:

www.katiegariepy.etsy.com

0 comments: